If you have already retired you will know that life doesn’t slow down. In fact, you’ll probably be busier than ever!
However, financial planning needs to be taken as seriously in retirement as it was when you were working. Possible inheritances aside, the money you have now needs to last the rest of your life, while most of our clients also want to maximise the amount they leave behind when they are no longer here.
Living for today, while keeping an eye on tomorrow, and catering for your loved ones when you have gone, is a difficult balance to strike.
That’s where we come in.
If you decide to work with us, we will:
- Listen to your current financial worries and put in place a suitable solution
- Look to the future; is the income you are taking from your pensions, investments and savings sustainable for the rest of your life?
- Consider whether you could sensibly take more income and improve your standard of living
- Help you understand your existing pensions, investments and savings and recommend any changes which might mean they are held more efficiently
- Consider how you can improve the return you are getting from savings
- Help you understand your existing investments and consider any improvements which could be made to improve how they are currently managed
- Look at how the new Pension Freedom rules can be used to your advantage
- Explain how, in certain circumstances, you can leave your pensions to younger generations without the payment of Inheritance Tax
- Help you plan your estate so the maximum possible amount is left to your loved ones, with as little as possible paid in Inheritance Tax
- Ensure you understand the cost of care, if it is ever needed, and look at ways to reduce the impact it would have on your assets and the amount you can leave after you have died
- If appropriate, consider how you can provide financial help to younger generations in your family, while you are still alive, and without impacting on your lifestyle
We are just a call or an email away
Every one of our clients has their own very individual needs, objectives and beliefs. Therefore, every financial plan we create is therefore unique.
If you are concerned about any of the things we’ve mentioned, or just feel that you could be doing more with your money, we are here to help.
Call us on 0115 969 3400, email email@example.com or complete the form on this page and we will call you back.