Most of us want to retire at some point in the future; whether you are in your 30s or just a few months away from finishing work, you’re never to young, or old, to start planning.
Successful retirement planning means building up enough money during your working life, to provide the income for everything you want to do in retirement.
In other words, while you are working, you are saving for the longest holiday of your life!
But how much is enough? When can you afford to retire? Will you have enough money in retirement?
These are questions which we regularly answer for our clients.
If you decide to work with us, we will:
- Listen and understand your current financial problems, issues and worries
- Take time to understand your longer-term objectives for retirement
- Build a plan that deals with both your immediate concerns and that achieves your longer-term objectives
- Help you make sense of your existing pensions, savings and investments
- Consider how your existing assets, and the new Pension Freedom rules, can be used to help you retire early
- Aim to ensure that your pensions are not caught by the Lifetime Allowance and that you maximise your allowances and tax-reliefs
- Aim to ensure that your estate planning is in order, so when you are no longer around your assets are put in the right hands, at the right time
- Consider ways of reducing the amount of money paid in Inheritance Tax (IHT) when you die, maximising the amount you leave to your loved ones
We are just a call or an email away
We know our financial planning skills have changed the lives of many of our clients; moving them from a world of work, to one of unlimited possibilities that retirement can provide.
If you feel that you need to start taking retirement planning more seriously, or maybe now is the time to retire, we’d love to hear from you.
And help you live the life you want.