We work with clients who want to build, manage and preserve wealth.
That might mean you have inherited money or assets and are unsure what to do for the best. You might have built up wealth during your working life, yet feel it isn’t being managed as effectively as it could be.
Alternatively, you may be working in a well-paid position but need advice on how to build wealth and capital for the future.
Finally, you may want advice on how to protect your wealth from tax, ensuring as much of it is passed on to the next generation.
If you decide to work with us, we will:
- Listen and understand your current financial problems, issues and worries
- Take time to understand your longer-term objectives; what do you want to achieve?
- Use sophisticated cashflow planning software to build a plan that deals with both your immediate concerns and that achieves your longer-term objectives
- Understand the risk you are prepared to take with your capital
- Help you make sense of your existing savings and investments, including the risk you are taking and the returns you are getting
- Consider how your capital can be arranged in the most tax-efficient way
- Make recommendations which aim to ensure that your capital is invested in a way which meets your attitude to risk
- Aim to ensure that your estate planning is in order, so when you are no longer around your assets are put in the right hands, at the right time
- Consider ways of reducing the amount of money paid in Inheritance Tax (IHT) when you die, maximising the amount you leave to your loved ones
We are just a call or an email away
Every one of our clients has their own very individual needs, objectives and beliefs. Therefore, every financial plan we create is therefore unique.
If you are concerned about any of the things we’ve mentioned, or just feel that you could be doing more with your money, we are here to help.
Call us on 0115 969 3400, email email@example.com or complete the form on this page and we will call you back.