We have worked with professional footballers, throughout the UK and abroad, for many years. And are a licensed Intermediary with the Football Association.
We typically start working with a footballer when they are between 18 and 25, seeing you from your first professional contract to the end of your playing career. Then helping you plan carefully for the years beyond.
The peak earnings years for a footballer can be relatively short; our expertise, knowledge and experience, will help you make sensible decisions, aiming to secure your financial future. We’ll help you find a balance between the lifestyle you want to live and sensible, longer-term, financial planning.
Your focus will naturally be on your career. Working with us, you can be assured that your finances, both in the short and long term, are in safe hands.
If you decide to work with us, we will:
- Help you find the right balance between lifestyle and sensible financial planning
- Help you build up sufficient wealth and assets to create the income you need after you have finished playing
- Work with your other advisers, including your agent, lawyer and accountant for your long-term financial benefit
- Use legitimate, and non-controversial ways to reduce the amount of tax you pay, then make sure that what you do owe is paid on time
- Introduce you to an independent mortgage broker to help you find the right mortgage when the time comes to buy a home of your own
- Aim to ensure that if your career ends through injury your financial future is secure
- Assist with the financial implications of a transfer
- Provide expert advice on the Football League pension; including how it works and can be used to your advantage
- Constructing investment portfolios to help you build and retain wealth
- Aim to ensure that you are not exposed to toxic investments which have caused financial hardship for many ex-professional footballers
- Where appropriate, build and manage property portfolios
We go the extra mile too, as well as advising players on their financial planning, in a number of cases, we fill the role as ‘mentors’ which would encompass other areas of their lives.
We are just a call or an email away
If you’re starting out on your professional career, signing your next contract, close to the end of your playing days or have already moved on to the next stage of your life, we are here to help secure your financial future.
We’ll put years of experience to work on your behalf, helping you make sound financial decisions.